fbpx

Aquavile Series

Buy Most Affordable homes in Dombivli

Prices

1 BHK

Rs 48 L
PRICES DROPPED

2 BHK 

Rs 60 L
PRICES DROPPED

3 BHK

Rs 68 L
PRICES DROPPED
Type Area
(Sq ft)
Base Price Save (Rs) Offer Base
Price
EMI
(Rs)
Best Offer
1 BHK 441 42Lacs 1 Lac 41Lacs 40,980 Click to Know
1 BHK 470 45Lacs 2 Lac 43Lacs 43,180 Click to Know
2 BHK 585 57Lacs 5 Lacs 52Lacs 52,248 Click to Know
3 BHK 675 66Lacs 4 Lacs 62Lacs 62,160 Click to Know

Buy Most Affordable homes in Dombivli

1 BHK @41L | 2 BHK @52L | 3 BHK @62L Onwards (All Inclusive)

Prices Dropped
Avail the flats for lowest prices today!

*23,000 Homes already Delivered.

*Visit Site Today, Free PickUp & Drop

*Pay Just 5% & Own Ur Home & Bank Pays the rest 95%^

* Two ICSE schools, Sports Complex, 
9-hole golf course, 
5 lac sq. ft. Xperia mall,
grand clubhouses,
high-quality pedestrian environments,
community spaces and more. 
swimming, squash,
tennis, and badminton Courts etc

No GST, No Stamp Duty, Huge Discount, Save 7 lac

1BHK 2BHK 3BHK Flats for sale

*India’s 1st Smart City

*Over 20,000 Trees & 60% open space

* Free PickUp & Drop, Visit Site Today

* Pay Just 5% & Own ur Home

No GST , No Stamp Duty, Save Rs 5 lac

*Best Price Guaranteed

* World Class Amenities

* 23,000 homes already delivered

* Best Appreciation Trend in Mumbai

Unit Plan

India's 1st Smart City with Over 20k Trees & 60% open space.

Welcome to a neighbourhood designed around open & Green space

Well connected by all public transport services such as metro , monorail, Mumbai Local railway station, bus station and convenient facilities to commute in all possible directions of mumbai. Its picturesque gardens, green covers and ample open spaces provide your family with world-class air quality. With brisk morning walks and leisurely evening strolls with the convenience of world-class amenities, all located at walking distance from your home, life will be as it should be.

  • Live a lifestyle that 1 lac happy residents are living today in India’s No.1 Smart City
  • Thousands of Trees With 60% of Open Spaces
  • 8.8-Acres Lakeside Park & Well Planned Waterfronts
  • India’s Largest Mall, Xperia Mall & Retail High-Street
  • Ready Lord Shiva & Lord Ganesha Temple & an Upcoming Gurudwara & Jain Temple
  • ithink by Lodha with Companies like HDFC Bank
  • 7 Million Sq.Ft. Palava Business District under Development
  • Planned 120+ Acres Industrial Park with Manufacturing & Warehousing Facilities
  • 3 Renowned ICSE Schools & a CBSE School
  • AIIMS Hospital
  • Upcoming Palava Nature Centre
  • Planned Children’s Museum
  • Palava Institute for Professional Education is Open Now
  • Olympic Sports Complex
  • Cricket Ground & Football Fields
  • 9-Hole Golf Course
  • Grand Clubhouses

Aquaville Ameneties

A BREATH OF FRESH AIR OUTSIDE. A TOUCH OF LUXURY INSIDE.

To compliment the greens outside we offer you the finest luxury a home can bring. From the simplest refinements to intelligent design, you have an exceptional choice of 1, 2 & 3 bed apartments.

PREMIUM RESIDENCES

  • Intelligently designed 1, 2 & 3 bed residences with luxury finishes.
  • Air-conditioning in all bedrooms.
  • MarbItal® flooring in living/dining, bedroom & passage.
  • Bath fittings from Isenberg/Jaquar1 fittings & Kohler1 sanitary ware.
  • Optimally planned homes with utility area and separate wardrobe space in each bedroom.
  • Every apartment with garden or tree-lined street views.
  • Multi-tier security system.
1bhk 2bhk 3bhk for sale
Ready Flats for sale palava

Click below to See Actual Images of Lake Shore Green Palava

Get best Offer & Price

Name*
Phone*
Email
Description
Lead Source
Lodha Palava amenities