fbpx

Rare Gem Thane

Prices

1 BHK 338 Sqft

Rs 60 L
price droped
Type Area
(Sq ft)
Base Price Save (Rs) Offer Base
Price
EMI
(Rs)
Best Offer
1 BHK 338 56Lacs 8Lac 49Lacs 39,980 Click to Know

Unit Plan

  • Huge Benifit, Save Rs 8 lac
  • Pay just 5%  bank pays the rest 95%
  • No EMI for 12 months
  • PMAY Benefit of 2.3 Lac
  • Best Appreciation Trend in Mumbai
  • 24X7 Security
  • Gym
  • Indoor Games
  • Jogging Track
  • Kid’s Play area
  • Multipurpose hall
  • Party hall
  • Swimming Pool
  • Outdoor play areas
  • Children play area
  • Open greens Garden courtyard
  • Gated community with multi-tier security
  • Safety & security through CCTV cameras and access
    controlled entrance lobbies.
  • Fire alarm on every floor
  • Beautiful entrance lobby
  • Intelligently designed with no wastage of space
  • Well finished homes with high quality fittings
  • Vitrified flooring
  • Kitchen with Stainless-steel sink and granite platform
  • Grills on full-length windows for extra safety
  • 0 EMI for 12 months*
    *EMIs for 12 months paid by developer, starting from date of execution of application form. Assumed tenure of 20 years (any difference will need to be paid by the purchaser)

Located in majiwada, Thane’s most elite location, Rare Gem puts you at the centre of everything – minutes from Thane’s best schools, hospitals, business hubs, and the finest retail and social hotspots.

  • Dmart-1* min
  • Big Bazaar – 5* min
  • Viviana Mall – 9* min
  • Korum Mall – 10* min
  • Eastern Express Highway – 5* min
  • Ghodbunder Road – 5* min
  • Bus Stop – 1* min
  • Thane Railway Station – 15* min
  • Proposed Metro Station at Majiwada – 5* mins
  • Jupiter Hospital – 9* min
  • Smt. Sulochanadevi singhania school – 12* min
  • C.P. Goenka International School – 5* min
  • Lodha world School – 2* min
  • Intelligently designed 1 bed residences with luxury finishes.
  • MarbItal® flooring in living/dining, bedroom & passage.
  • Bath fittings from Isenberg/Jaquar fittings & Kohler sanitary ware.
  • Every apartment with garden or tree-lined street views.
  • Premium vitrified tiles in kitchen.
  • World-class multi tier security (CCTV,intercom)
  • Well decorated entrance lobby with imported Marbltal flooring
  • Automatic elevators
  • Advanced Fibre technology provision for high speed internet
  • Optimally planned homes with pooja room, store room, utility area and separate wardrobe space in each bedroom.

Live at the most happening place of thane

Rare Gem construction thane
Construction under Full swing
  • Lodha Rare Gem is just 10 mins away from Thane Railway Station.
  • Many Schools and colleges are at 5 mins distance from Lodha Rare Gem.
  • Vijay Vallabh hospital is just 15 mins drive away from Lodha Rare Gem.
  • Lodha Rare Gem Closest Connectivity to Eastern Express Highway and Western Express Highway.
  • Many Banks, atms, Playground,and Medical Clinic are near Lodha Rare Gem.
  • Lodha Rare Gem Easy connectivity to city Bus Stops, Local Stations and Main Roads.
  • Many Restaurants and clubs are in nearby vicinity.

Click below to See Images of Sample flat

Get best Offer & Price

Name*
Phone*
Email
Description
Lead Source
Rare Gem construction thane
Crown Taloja 1bhk for sale
Crown Taloja 1bhk for sale